COVID-19 Regulations at OCAG
Important OCAG Information: UPDATED Mask Mandate 9/13/21
Stay Safe at OCAG
At this time all students, educators, volunteers, and visitors will be required to wear a mask inside Ocean County Artists Guild, regardless of vaccination status. We are closely monitoring the CDC recommendations and will provide updates as they are released. We appreciate your understanding and willingness to keep OCAG doors open to provide access to the arts.
COVID-19 Class regulations
PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAFETY PROCEDURES REQUIRED AT THE GUILD
ALL VISITORS, INSTRUCTORS AND MONITORS
- If you feel ill or have a fever, DO NOT ENTER
- MASKS MUST BE WORN PROPERLY (over the nose) at all times inside the building!
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering
- Sign "Guild attendance sheet" EVERY DAY YOU ENTER THE GUILD, NOTING DATE & TIME. Supply us with contact information (phone)
- If you should become ill with COVID19 please let us know.
This list will enable us to notify those you may have been in contact with.
- Social distancing (at least 6 feet) is encouraged & class sizes will have maximums, so as to ensure this.
- Surfaces will be sanitized by instructors/participants after each gathering.
INSTRUCTORS / GROUP MONITORS (Thank you for cooperating with these safety measures!)
- The kitchen area is closed. If you are bringing food/beverage (to be consumed OUTSIDE), please bring it in a cooler bag.
- Be sure that your students are adhering to above requirements
- You will be REQUIRED to sanitize all surfaces that you or your students have come in contact with so that the area is ready for the next class. Wipes will be provided. Thank you!
This would include:
- hand railings
- table surfaces (plastic cloths are provided, wipe down after class)
- bathroom fixtures, flush levers, hand rails, light switches, paper towel holder, door knobs
- sink fixtures in studio and upstairs
- counter tops
- door knobs on exit doors
- telephone (if used)