COVID-19 Regulations at OCAG
SAFETY PROCEDURES REQUIRED AT THE GUILD
ALL VISITORS, INSTRUCTORS AND MONITORS
- If you feel ill or have a fever, DO NOT ENTER
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE BUILDING. CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should: Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose and Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- Use provided handsanitizer upon entering
- Sign "Guild attendance sheet" EVERY DAY YOU ENTER THE GUILD. Supply us with contact information (phone)
- If you should become ill with COVID19 please let us know. This list will enable us to notify those you may have been in contact with.
- Social distancing (at least 6 feet) is encouraged & class sizes will have maximums, so as to ensure this.
INSTRUCTORS / GROUP MONITORS
- The kitchen area is closed. If you are bringing food/beverage (to be consumed OUTSIDE), please bring it in a cooler bag.
- Be sure that your students are adhering to above requirements
- You will be REQUIRED to sanitize all surfaces the you or your students have come in contact with so that the area is ready for the next class.
This would include:
- hand railings
- table surfaces (plastic cloths are provided, after using wipe down, fold and place in "USED BIN" to be sprayed with disinfectant
- bathroom fixtures, flush levers, hand rails, light switches, papertowel holder, door knobs on both sides of door
- sink fixtures in studio and upstairs
- counter tops
- door knobs on exit doors
- telephone (if used)