If you are working on an existing project, planning what your next project is or want to crochet something with or without a pattern, this 8 week class is for you!
You can choose your own project or choose from the Class Project List posted in class. You will also learn new techniques and new design stitches to enhance your projects You need to know your 4 basic stitches and a knowledge of increasing and decreasing, if not, don’t worry, I will teach you. There will be some surprises and a raffle for a beautiful basket of yarn and craft items! So, get your creative juices flowing and let’s have some fun! See you in class.
Project can be anywhere from shawls, blankets, scarves, hats, fingerless gloves and many more.
Read about Diana Toni Giordano credentials
Diana Toni, Member of CGOA
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Beginner thru Intermediate. Direct questions to Diana’s email
- four basic stitches
- learn to increase and decrease
- how to keep your edges straight
- learn three basic textured stitches
- learn a simple pattern
- work with different yarns
- How to do a chain free foundation
- Learn extended stitches, buddy stitches, how to link stitches together
- learn pattern stitches: shells, Catherine wheel, crocodile stitch
- Learn corner to corner pattern
- learn simple formula for circle patterns
- How to block your projects for that finished look. Different crochet edges without a pattern.
- How to create your own designs
- How to build and crochet any garment without a pattern
- How NOT to be “pattern bound”
- How to take your own measurements and make well-fitted garments
- working on projects, placing your hook in 5 different parts of one stitch
- combine stitches