We need our member’s participation!
It’s once again election season, and OCAG is looking for a slate of members who will contribute to the running and promotion the Guild for the 2023-2024 year!
If you wish to submit your name or that of someone you think would be interested in contributing to the success of the Guild, please do so! Submitting nominations or getting involved in the Board is an opportunity to be a positive influence on our organization and to help shape the future of the Guild. We need active board participation to help us grow art and artists, to grow our membership, our programs, and to enrich the art lives of those we serve and hope to serve in the future.
We are in need of a treasurer, vice president, and four trustees. Nominations can be made for all positions.
Here is our current Leadership Team.
- Vice President (one position available)
- In the absence of the presiding President, perform all President responsibilities
- Perform all other duties that might be assigned to him/her by the Executive Board.
- Treasurer (one position available)
- Provide the Executive Board an accurate report of finances each month
- Handle additional financial duties prescribed by the Executive Board or the President.
- Trustees (four positions available)
- Trustees shall be elected for a term of one to three years. Trustees shall be elected at the annual election when term(s) end.