Contact Instructor with questions: Leona Lavone
Have a look at Leona’s website
We will be working on 4 to 6 paintings at a time
- The approximate size being 6×6”
- Watercolor or Acrylics
- Student to bring in all their regular painting supplies
- Reference material supplied.
- Each class will start with a demo and explanation of the How to paint the subject.
- All class participants’ will be reviewed during painting session and questions answered
Leona’s W/C Amazon suggested Supply List
Here is a suggested supply list
- Watercolor Paper Pad
- Pick one W/C Palette, 18 or 33 wells
- Watercolor Paint Set
- Pick one W/C Brush Set
- W/C Artists Tape
- Other Items: Paper Towels, Pencil, 2 Containers for Water (plastic sour cream), Squirt Bottle.
Note: you can use regular masking tape but it may be hard to remove and ripe paper.
Extra’s: White Gouache (w/c); Dr. Martin’s Bleed Proof White.
(adult and teen)