The Ocean County Artists Guild (the Guild), a New Jersey not-for-profit organization, makes our facilities available to groups, organizations, or individuals for meetings or other events whenever possible.
General Guidelines and Requirements:
- For purposes of this policy, any reference to facilities includes reference to any property of the Guild, including furniture and equipment.
- Every group, organization, or individual is required to abide by all the Guild guidelines, requirements and other restrictions regarding usage of the Guild facilities.
- Users of the Guild facilities agree to use utmost care in the use of the facilities and agree to leave the facilities in good, clean condition.
- All requests for usage of the Guild facilities are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Each outside group or organization is required to complete and deliver to the Guild a signed agreement and certificate of insurance as required by the agreement.
- The Guild reserves the right to schedule other activities and events in other parts of the Guild facilities.
Each outside group or organization must furnish to The Ocean County Artists Guild a certificate of comprehensive general liability insurance coverage with a combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000 naming the Guild as an additional insured.
General User Responsibility:
Additional Requirements and Restrictions
- Those using the Ocean County Artists Guild (the Guild) facilities agree to release, protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Ocean County Artists Guild and its trustees, officers, employees, members, volunteers, and other representatives from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, actions, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal costs) directly and indirectly arising out of their use of any Ocean County Artists Guild facilities.
- In the event of damage to the Guild facilities, those using any Guild facility shall accept the amount of repair and replacement costs as estimated, or otherwise determined, by the Guild Board of Directors or their designee and shall pay the Guild for such repair and replacement costs upon demand.
- For children and youth events, the applicable group or organization must provide adequate adult supervision for all usage.
- The transfer or passing on by any group or organization of permission to use the Guild facilities to any other persons or organizations is strictly prohibited.
- Those using Guild facilities must confine themselves to the areas provided for in their Facilities Usage Agreement and will not exceed the capacity limits of requested facility areas.
- Users may not take tables and/or chairs, and/or other items, from other rooms and/or areas of the Guild facilities unless agreed upon in the Facilities Usage Agreement.
- The use of tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, or drugs is strictly prohibited on Guild premises.
This policy is applicable to use of the Guild facilities by any groups, organizations, or individuals. It is by no means intended to cover every facet of use of Guild facilities. This policy supersedes all prior oral or written statements regarding the specific subject matter hereof. No Guild representative has any authority to waive or enter into any agreement or arrangement contrary to the guidelines, requirements, or restrictions and other provisions of this policy or any Facilities Usage Agreement with the express written approval of the Board of Directors.