Please pre-register below. Read rules for the exhibit below form.
Please pre-register above. Here are the rules for the exhibit.
Rules for Submission – OCAG Golden Anniversary Member’s Show – February 2024
- All work must be original, created from your own inspiration not a copy of another’s or a commercial work. No giclee prints.
- Pastels, drawings, and watercolors must be matted (preferably white or off-white) and framed and under glass or plexiglass for pieces larger than 18”x24”. Only gallery wrapped (1 ½” depth) canvases will be accepted unframed. Edges must be painted. No work larger than 26”x32” will be accepted.
- Our hanging system requires the use of twisted wire with screws secured into the frame approximately 1/4 down the length of the frame. Do not stretch wire tightly. No plastic frames or saw tooth hangers.
- All work must be for sale. The Guild receives 25% of all sales.
- Labels and signage will be provided.
- Pre-registration for this show online is necessary. 1-2 pieces may be submitted. There is no fee for pre-registration. Upon completion of this step additional information will be forwarded.
- Work will be collected in mid – January, dates to be announced.
- Attention to detail is a must. Smudges on mats, badly joined frames, in correct sized matting is not acceptable for display.
- A reception will be held the first Sunday of February when prizes will be available.
- Pre-registration ends on December 1st.
Upon pre-registration further information will be forwarded.